4.25.2010

An Inspired Young Woman's Daybook #7

Here is my entry for An Inspired Young Woman's Daybook. I actually filled this out yesterday, but I was trying to upload a video of my piano-playing, and it failed. So I'm posting my entry (from yesterday) today. I will just have to try uploading a video another time.

Find out how to do An Inspired Young Woman's Daybook here

Today was one of the most productive, joyful, and blessed days I've had in a long time.
I'm feeling happy. Genuinely happy. And for no specific reason!
My outfit is exactly the same as last week's! (I guess it's my Saturday outfit, lol)
Outside my window the sun has set and everything is dark. It was a pretty stormy day today, though.
A song that's stuck in my head is the second movement of Vivaldi's Spring. (click on the link to listen to the song)
Something (a book, song, movie, person...) that's inspired me recently: my parents challenged and inspired me this morning to make a habit of redeeming my time and doing the hard things first. I followed their advice today, and what a difference it makes!
A prayer of my heart this week is to be more intentional with my time, focus, and my words with others.
I am creating a number of book ideas, actually. I just wrote a short story, and I'm working on another one. I also had an idea for a book this morning... we'll see if it amounts to anything or not. ;)
I am reading Do Hard Things, (can you tell?), Passion & Purity, and A Series of Unfortunate Events (which a friend recommended - I'm not sure if I like it or not.)
I am thinking about the abundant blessings God has poured out upon me!
A scripture verse or passage that's stuck out to me this week: Psalm 73:25-26 "Whom have I in heaven but You? And earth has nothing I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
A spiritual lesson I'm learning is that my worth is found in Christ alone.
An attribute of God I've seen this week is His peace - I've been sick most of this week, and yesterday was a rough day for me, yet I felt His peace and strength throughout it all.
A picture I’d like to share:

raindrops

A creative goal for next week is to keep working on "Rescue My Heart" - I think I'll challenge myself to do a chapter a day.
Did I complete my goal from last week... no, actually I didn't finish the allegory I'm working on - because I got distracted with other story ideas!


0 vivid thoughts:

 

Search my Blog

Come Follow me, ye Lovers of Vividry!