3.01.2010

My Friend...

I'm going to do something very uncharacteristic. Actually, two things.

1. Only one other time have I posted two posts on the same day.

2. I don't think I've ever made a post this short.

But I do have a very good reason for breaking these traditions. My friend in real life just started a blog, and I want to share it with you. Her blog is called All For The Love Of Chaos. I know she would really appreciate a comment, and encouraging words. She's been going through some difficult times, and I know it would make her day if you went over there and gave her some encouragement.

Thanks, friends! :D


4 vivid thoughts:

Nonexistant anymore said... {Reply}

Thank you for telling us, Melody.

Hannah Nicole said... {Reply}

Will do, girlie. :)

Melody said... {Reply}

Thank you so much! You have no idea how your comments to her made my day as well as hers.

You are a blessing!

~Melody

Clare Marie Elizabeth said... {Reply}

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and for your lovely comment! It seems like we have a lot in common, eh? :) I LOVE your blog, it's so pretty and graceful.
So, let's see if we're similar in any other areas! What are your hobbies? What kinds of movies do you like? What grade are you in? Are you public/private/home schooled? How many kids are in your family? Do you have any pets?
Okay, that was a total bombardment, but I get really excited about getting to know people sometimes and just ask a bunch of questions. :D As for my answers to those questions:
Hobbies: reading (obviously), playing piano, horse-back riding (at least, I used to), watching (good) movies, writing, drawing, sometimes knitting, listening to music, and most of all dreaming!
Movies: mostly I like action/adventure movie, but really I like any kind of movie just so long as it's good. (Although that's something of an oxymoron these days.) Some of my favorites are Lord of the Rings, Bella, Amazing Grace, A Beautiful Mind, Evan Almighty, Master and Commander, Miss Potter, and Cinderella Man.
School: I'm in 10th grade and I'm homeschooled!
Family: there are six kids in my family; I'm the youngest and the only girl. Crazy, eh?
Pets: we have lots of pets! I have six guinea pigs myself, and the family shares two dogs and a bird. My brother, who lives at our old house and is fixing it up, has two cats and a rabbit.

Well, that I was an oober long comment, but I hope you don't mind! I'll look you up on NaNoWriMo!
Thanks again for stopping by!

God bless,
-Limwen

 

Search my Blog

Come Follow me, ye Lovers of Vividry!