I've never participated in a blog party before, but this looks like fun! Go over to Abigail's blog to join. :)
Here's some questions Abigail asked for you to get to know me better. They really made me think!
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
Early morning, before anyone else is awake. Everything is so peaceful, so beautiful in the first light of morning. I really feel like I can connect with God.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Just straight chocolate bars are fine... I would also be perfectly happy with brownies, cookies, chocolate moosetracks icecream... ahhh my mouth is watering now!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
Well, I would really love to have one of my books published, but I think getting it to that stage is part of the excitement of the whole accomplishment, so I would have to say my wish would be for my grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins who aren't saved to become Christians. (And that's what's really going to matter in the long run anyways.)
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
I don't really get teased that often, (which I'm very glad of!) but I am teased when I express strong likes and dislikes. I'm usually a more "go with the flow" type of person, but every once in a while I'll state my opinion - and people usually tease me about it. ;)
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
My first inclination was to say "Pride and Prejudice", but though I enjoy the movies and books set in that time period, I really don't think I would enjoy it. Such an idle lifestyle (if you're rich)! So, I would pick:
And I would want to be Lucy... because she had such a beautiful, childlike faith in Aslan. :)
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
To be an amazing singer. I help lead worship at my church, and I often wish my voice was stronger.
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Well, I think it would be neat to go somewhere warmer like Hawaii, but I also think it would be cool to see all the art and historical things in England.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
(I think they read my mind about the talent I'd like to have). Well, I really enjoy singing just contemporary Christian and songs from movies... so if that's considered a genre, then that's what I'd sing!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
That would be awesome! Well, most likely Amazon.com, because they have books and music and electronics and everything I love to shop for (except clothes :P). Or I would go to Kohl's - for the clothes and jewelry and shoes and everything else I love to shop for!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
In my romantic fantasies, I think it would be cool to live in the Middle Ages. But I know that in reality it wasn't very comfortable or romantic most of the time. So, I'm pretty content with the present!
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
BROWN!!!! If you haven't figured it out yet, I love brown! And I basically have all brown as my wardrobe anyways. :P
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Probably Doc, since I seem to enjoy being the leader. And I can get mixed up pretty easily! :P
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Lifesong, by Casting Crowns. This is one of my favorite albums, too!
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
Hmmm... this is a hard one. Well, if you don't know me in real life, you probably would never know this about me. (If you do know me in real life this is a no-brainer!) I have a very hard time making decisions. I always want to know all the options before I decide anything, and even then I'll usually ask someone else to tell me what they think (just ask my mom!).
That was a lot of fun! I hope you enjoyed reading it and getting to know me a bit better. :)