3.06.2010

An Inspired Young Woman's Daybook #3

And..... another entry in An Inspired Young Woman's Daybook!


Find out how to do An Inspired Young Woman's Daybook here

Today I have done nothing creative... at least not yet ;)
I'm feeling tired and daydreamy... if that's a word :P
My outfit is jeans, and a swingy brown dress-like shirt.
Outside my window is the mysterious-looking lights of our neighbor's house (they shine down from each corner... it actually looks pretty cool).
A song that's stuck in my head is... I have a ton of songs stuck in my head! "I Hope You Dance," "Always" by Building 429, "Holy" by Nichole Nordeman, "Think About His Love"...
Something (a book, song, movie, person...) that's inspired me recently is the song, "Think About His Love". I ought to do that more often!
A prayer of my heart this week is that I would trust in God for the future, and redeem the time in the present.
I am creating... sadly, not much at the present! I have a few song ideas swirling around in my head, but they are refusing to take form. So I shall have to console myself with creating brilliant prose and touching sentiments in my novel I'm editing. :)
I am reading too many books still (actually, I haven't touched them since last week! For shame!)
I am thinking about my novel I need to work on editing. And also the blog post I'm working on writing for tomorrow. :)
A scripture verse or passage that's stuck out to me this week is 1 John 3: 18 "Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue, but with actions and in truth."
A spiritual lesson I'm learning is to meet with Jesus early in the morning - so He is the focus of my thoughts and my day.
An attribute of God I've seen this week is His sovereignty - especially in the life of a dear friend! :)
A picture I’d like to share: one of the last pictures I took that has my camera in it. Poor camera :/

 (The smudges are dirt or something on my mirror :P )


A creative goal for next week is to edit all that's from Anna's perspective in my novel.
Did I complete my goal from last week... yes! I've figured out a lot of the backstory, and also the main conflict of the story.


0 vivid thoughts:

 

Search my Blog

Come Follow me, ye Lovers of Vividry!