1.29.2011

Interested in my Handwriting?

Awhile back I was tagged in this handwriting tag. It looked like a lot of fun, so I decided to try it out when I was home on break. I use both cursive and print, so for each number I wrote in both of them. :)


Write the following on a sheet of paper:

1.Name/Blog Name
2.Right handed, left handed or both
3.Favorite letters to write
4.Least favorite letters to write
5.Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6.Write in caps: CRAB HUMOR KALEIDOSCOPE PAJAMAS GAZILLION
7.Favorite song lyrics
8.Tag 7 people
9.Any special note or drawing



So - which handwriting is your favorite? I'm told your handwriting tells others a lot about you - so what does my handwriting say about me? 

0 vivid thoughts:

 

Search my Blog

Come Follow me, ye Lovers of Vividry!