6.17.2010

Modest Fashion Days 3 & 4

Well, I didn't get around to writing a post for Modest Fashion Week yesterday, so I'm combining Day 3 and Day 4.

Yesterday, I wore all brown. (I think my obsession is evident, now.) The shirt is from Salvation Army (for like $3 or something), and the pants are from Kohl's (my second favorite place to shop). They were $15.



I didn't wear a skirt, but I don't believe a girl has to wear a skirt in order to be modest. I try to be modest in my actions, not just what I wear.

I twisted my hair and pulled it back with a clip. Here's a picture from the side:


And where are the flowers, you ask? The pants have embroidered flowers on the sides. It's hard to see in this picture, but they are there. ;)














So, today I decided to try to find an outfit that was not either brown or pink (no small task, I tell you!) This is what I came up with:


The skirt I got at Kohl's for about $10, I believe. I got the shirt so long ago I don't remember where I got it... but I'm sure I got it for a good deal. ;)

Oh, and the flowers? Yes, I did better today. I have flower earrings!

4 vivid thoughts:

Lindsay said... {Reply}

Lovely outfits, Melody!! I love that first picture of your second outfit. You're so pretty, and that outfit looks great on you! :-)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Emileigh Latham said... {Reply}

Love the outfits! And you do such a great job modeling.

Caroline said... {Reply}

Love the picture of you sitting in the grass! You look so pretty!XD

Chloe M. Kookogey said... {Reply}

I love the pictures, Melody! That first picture of you in the second outfit is lovely. You look so pretty!

Love in Christ,
Lizzy Rose

 

Search my Blog

Come Follow me, ye Lovers of Vividry!