1. I changed/modified my blog! I decided (after much deliberation) to go along with the "clean and fresh" look and got rid of my background (and changed a few other things). What do you think?
2. I finally got a haircut. (I kind of have a love-hate relationship with my hair: I love it when it's long because it looks nice, but I also hate it because it makes me hot and uncomfortable.) My friend cut it for me, and she did a great job. :) I think it was about two inches off, which is so much nicer and cooler for summer.
3. I'm still working on 30,000 words in 30 Days (and about 12,000 words behind!). I've taken to doing early morning writing sessions with a very good friend who is also a writer. We wake up at 6:00 am, get on our computers and write (and chat) together for a couple of hours. It really is enjoyable. :) And even though I am so behind, I'm still happy that I can write consistently each day.
4. I've composed a total of at least four songs this week. :) They're all still swirling around in my brain, and I don't want to lose them (or mix them up!), so I video'd myself playing them. If y'all ask nicely, I may post one or two.... ;)
5. God has really been blessing my life recently, in so many more ways than I can express or count. If I didn't have Him, my happiness would be fleeting and empty. But in Him, I have boundless delight.