2.06.2010

Blue

Though my first loves are music and writing, my second love is photography. I bring my camera with me wherever I go, because I can find so much beauty everywhere! So, to share my love, and some of my pictures, I'm going to be posting some of my pictures on here for you to enjoy (but please don't copy them). And I thought it would be fun to group them by color. So this week, the color is blue.


faithfulness to the skies

(taken out of an airplane window)


This is me, but I edited it to make it so I have blue eyes ;)

 

This reminds me of the verse: "The Heavens are declaring the glory of God!"  


 


I also thought of a little challenge for you all. Since all my pictures are blue (or mostly blue), I'd like to challenge you to come up with a quote from a song that has the word "blue" in it (just make sure to keep it wholesome). Also, feel free to use my idea - but please link back to me! :D

~Melody

7 vivid thoughts:

Amber Noella said... {Reply}

Hi Melody (lovely name by the way) I noticed I had a new follower and thought I'd drop by and say hi! Also, I added myself as a follower to your blog. I can't wait to come back and read all of your posts. Anyways, I love those pictures! I am so amazed by the clouds in general and loved your pictures of them.
Keep in touch!
-Amber

Melody said... {Reply}

Hi Amber! Thanks for stopping by! Melody isn't my "real" name, but I picked it because it fits my personality. ;) I'm so glad you enjoyed my pictures, and that you decided to follow my blog as well. I'm also excited to read your blog! :)

Love & hugs,

~Melody

Amber Noella said... {Reply}

Oh, sorry! Melody is still a beautiful name! Keep in touch!
Amber

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Melody,
You've received a Valentine's Day present over at my blog! =D
~Stephanie

Hannah Nicole said... {Reply}

Agh! For some reason, my dashboard isn't showing your posts. :( Hmm...

Rachael said... {Reply}

Beautiful!! I wish I had photoshop :(
I think your blog is amazing :) very cool background, too :P
Thank you very much for the comment on my blog... I love finding new friends via blogging =D How are you liking Literary Ladies??

Melody said... {Reply}

Thanks Rachael! I actually used a free photo editing software called Picnik. You should try it out!

I know, I love finding new friends through their blogs! I'm liking Literary Ladies very much so far - I'm especially looking forward to the end of the month when we'll be talking about the book. :)

Blessings,

~Melody

 

Search my Blog

Come Follow me, ye Lovers of Vividry!