8.05.2013

Little Lessons

Little lessons that God is pressing into my heart, like roses with thorns being gently crushed in the flower press of my heart. Though the thorns pierce my pride, the roses in due time release their healing, peaceful scent.

8/1/13
Psalm 139:14 (NASB) "I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well." 

What does my soul know very well? What do I tell it day in and day out?

Lies 
   Fear 
      Guilt

What should my soul know very well?

Truth 
   God's love
      Grace


I need to listen to what God says, and preach His words to myself daily. 


8/2/13



8/3/13

I don't really know what trusting God looks like, because I've lived my whole life trying to please Him.


8/4/13

This song: O Great God. This is my prayer.

Oh Lord, help me now to live a life that's dependent on Your grace. 


 

0 vivid thoughts:

 

Search my Blog

Come Follow me, ye Lovers of Vividry!