4.17.2011

When I am my weakest

When I am my weakest... HE HOLDS ME IN HIS STRONG HANDS.

When I hit rock bottom... HE CARRIES ME ON EAGLES' WINGS.

When I have no will to go on... HE PICKS ME UP AND REMINDS ME OF HIS PLAN FOR MY LIFE.

When my body is worn out... HE INFUSES HIS POWER INTO ME.

When I fear no one loves me... HE CRADLES ME GENTLY AND TIGHTLY CLOSE TO HIS HEART

When my mind gives in to worry... HE REMINDS ME THAT HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THE FUTURE.

I've been going through a rough time this week with a crazy sickness that won't loose its hold on me. These are the things I have had to hold on tightly to through it all. They are the only things that could bring me through.

Are you going through a difficult time? Something that saps your energy, consumes your emotions, makes you a nervous wreck? I pray that you would join me in holding these truths close as the devil tries to get a foothold of fear and worry in your life. Remind yourself just how much God loves you - and just how close He is through it all.
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
Your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139: 7-10

1 vivid thoughts:

Mommy Emily said... {Reply}

this is so encouraging, dear melody. thank you, sister.

 

Search my Blog

Come Follow me, ye Lovers of Vividry!