5.05.2011

Capacity to love

 How is it that as more and more people come in to my life, my heart never runs out of the capacity to love?


I'm both sorrowful and joyful tonight. It's my last night at Cedarville until August. Tomorrow I'm going home for the summer. I'm going to miss this place and these people I've grown so close to. (And I'm definitely going to miss those gorgeous grand pianos in the practice rooms!) But at the same time, I am so excited about going home and being surrounded by my family, friends and the comforts I've missed at college.

A year ago, I would never have imagined the way my heart feels right now. I could only fathom having one home, one place to go back to surrounded by people I love. But now, somehow I have room in my heart for two!


And I can't wait to see how God will enlarge my heart even more as this year goes on. 

0 vivid thoughts:

 

Search my Blog

Come Follow me, ye Lovers of Vividry!